Baptism service - Wednesday, March 14 at 7:30pm
Join us in celebrating the baptism of our brothers and sisters! We will be gathering in the main sanctuary. Regular Wednesday Prayer Meeting will be cancelled.
Newcomer Dinner - Saturday, March 24 at 5:00pm
Please join us for a time of fellowship to get to know our newcomers! Everyone is invited to dinner in the Fellowship Hall. For more information, please contact Dan Nelson (email@example.com)
Coffee house - Sunday, March 25 at 5:30pm in the gym
YM is hosting our annual variety show to support the Salaam Center in Baltimore. The Salaam Center ministers to refugee families (most from Syria) that live in Eastern Baltimore.
Tickets cost $4 and include dinner, the show and one free raffle ticket! Any donations of clothing or non-perishable food items will also get you another raffle ticket. Coffee and baked goods will be available for sale. All proceeds and donations from the night will go directly to the Salaam Center.
Want to perform?? Auditions will be open until 3/18. To sign up, please contact Christy Ahn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make it Shine
Thank you to everyone who came out to our spring cleaning day! Let's work together in keeping our church clean by following the below guidelines:
1. Pick up any trash that you see.
2. After using classrooms, return all tables and chairs to their original place.
3. If the bathrooms are messy, please clean up whatever you can! And conserve water and paper.
4. Turn off the lights when the rooms are not in use.
5. Limit the use of disposable cups to 1 per day (even better, bring your own water bottle!)
6. No coffee, drinks, food are allowed in the main sanctuary (except bottled water). Overall, please try to keep all food/drink in the cafeteria or café.
7. Recycle! (Styrofoam is NOT recyclable)
8. The church copy machine is for ministry use only. Personal use is not allowed.
9. Always close the main entrance doors to conserve energy.
10. No running indoors. If children are running or doing anything dangerous, adults should warn them and help keep them safe.
11. Actively participate and contribute to making our church building clean and beautiful! Make it Shine!